Bare Mum Postpartum Briefs (Reversible)
Soft, stretchy and supportive, our patented Postpartum Brief is uniquely designed to comfortably hold a hot & cold pack and bring soothing relief where needed. Slide the Warm & Cool Insert into the brief's front opening and place it over the site of a c-section, or slide it down the widened gusset, over the perineal area.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT →
• Reversible design - wear the pocket in or out
• Unique design to hold our Warm & Cool Insert
• Widened gusset to accommodate Postpartum Pads
• Supportive & stretchy, moves with your body as it changes
• Highly breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you dry
• Buttery soft and comfortable seamless design
• Machine Washable
• OB-GYN & Midwife Approved
• Designed in Australia
SUITABLE FOR →
Changing bodies during the pregnancy and postpartum period.
Can be used to assist with pelvic or back pain, swelling, haemorrhoids, vulvar varicosities, prolapse, and PMS.
Designed to be worn with our Warm & Cool Insert. Slide the insert into the brief’s front opening and place it over the site of a c-section or slide it down the widened gusset, over the perineal area.
Made of OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified microfibre and elastane. Our briefs are mesh and latex free.
FIT GUIDE →
Tess is 6 months pregnant and wearing Large briefs. She wore Medium Briefs before her pregnancy.
Tamera is 4 weeks postpartum. She wore Medium briefs straight after birth and is now wearing Small briefs for extra support.
Kristen is 16 weeks postpartum and wearing Large briefs.
Angelika is 2 weeks postpartum and wearing X-Large briefs.